jeudi 4 février 2010

Protest at the MOD club!

It was the 18th of december 2009 when my buddy gives me a call at work, he wanted to know if I could go see Protest the Hero live at the MOD club in downtown Toronto on sunday the 20th. There was no way I was letting an opportunity like that slip away, so I agreed to go no matter how much money I had to pay. When we called ticketmaster to see if they were sold out or not, they told us that they were but we could buy some off ticket scalpers. Now just to get there was almost as much as one ticket from ticketmaster wich was $29.50 each. But no matter what we had to go see PTH because of numerous controversies over their band playing skills in front of a live audience. When we finnaly got to the MOD club after a train, subway and street car ride and taking the wrong subway twice, we found a ticket scalper and the only one there. We were thinkin that tickets were going to be forty dollars each but they ended up being twice as much. But after a good talk we still ended up paying sixty a ticket witch caused me to loose the money for a concert t-shirt. But again I was willing to pay anything.

The MOD club isn`t like the ACC or the Rogers Centre. It`s just a little place (with a bar of course) thats about the size of not even two classrooms. The sound quality there is amazing and I would go see a show there anytime. Now theres only one word to describe that concert, "amazing". I dont know wat the controversy over them is but they played one of the best concerts I have ever seen. Everything was excelent expecialy the music, it was completely on time and even tho it was sixty dollars for a ticket and getting lost on the way there, it was completely worth it when they started playing. They are a rising band and ready to take out anything in their path to whoever tries to stop them.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire